BASF Nomax for fall armyworm
Nomax® 150 SC is a broad-spectrum insecticide for the control of fall armyworm in maize with an excelent knockdown and residual activity.
- Excellent control of Fall Armyworm to ensure clean maize fields.
- Dual mode of action makes Nomax® 150 SC is an excellent resistance managenent tool.
- Fast insect knowck-down action and effective through contact and ingestion action.
- Great translaminar activity with good penetration into the leaves and rain fastness which ensure quick absorption and distribution in the leaves.
- Long lasting residual control; control fall armyworm not directly exposed through ingestion.
- Breaks insect lifecycle; Nomax® 150 interferes with the insect development process and stops the lifecycle at larval state.
Downloads and Links