Orvego 525 SC - Excellent tool for resistance management
Orvego® is the innovative fungicide from BASF that combines the well-known active ingredient Dimethomorph with the new active - Initium to form a premium preventive shield against downy mildew in Roses and blights in potatoes.
- Orvego ® 525 SC is highly effective in the control of downy mildew in ornamentals.
- Excellent and long lasting preventative activity ensuring disease free flowers.
- Consistent and excellent efficacy giving the farmer confidence in their crop production.
- Yields high quality flowers which translates to high profit for the grower.
- Short re-entry period that ensures the safety of the worker.
- IPM compatible ensuring the safety of beneficial pests.
- New mode of action makes cross-resistance to any other Downy Mildew fungicide difficult.
product.why Orvego 525 SC
If you expect more from a new fungicide, Orvego® is the new opportunity. Orvego® has excellent regulatory profile, meeting not only your own needs but also those of consumers and the environment. Overall, this ensures high yields and reliable crop quality – adding to your confidence and convenience.