Stomp 455 CSHerbicides
No evaporation when its dry, no weeds when it rains.
- Superior performance.
- Lower use rates than pendimethalin EC formulations for same level of weed control.
- Superior surface stability makes it more effective – encapsulation reduces volatilization of active ingredient.
- Less binding to crop & weed residues – maximum active ingredient available for weed control.
- Improved crop safety.
- Due to its advanced microcapsulated formula(CS) it can be applied in dry conditions without the risk of evaporation* unlike other pre-emergence herbicides.
- Controls tough grasses such as Setaria spp, Rottboellia cochinensis, Eleusine indica, Digitaria spp in cereals. This ensures that the crop grows optimally assuring maximum yield for the farmer.
- Less binding to crop and weed residues - maximum active ingredient available for weed control.
- Lower active than pendimethalin EC formulation. This gives better and more efficient weed control.
- No staining of equipment and no odor hence user friendly for the farmer.
- *Best results will be obtained if rainfall or irrigation occurs within 7 days of application.
Mode of action
Information on crops and pests
|Pests||Recommended rate||Time of application||Number of application|
|Grass weeds||3 Ltr/ha (Maize, Wheat, Barley, sugarcane)||Pre-emergent to Weeds & Crop||1|