Osiris 65 ECFungicides
The innovative solution for the control of late diseases and the strongest solution against Fusarium.
Osiris® is a new fungicide with a combination of two strong triazoles that provide excellent control of foliar and ear diseases in wheat. The new formulation technology of Osiris® enables better adherence on the leaf and ear surfaces and therefore provides better fungicidal activity.
- Rain fastness ensuring continous performance even after a down pour.
- Outstanding surface activity can lead to dark green, fully coated and thus protected leaves which means healthier crop and more yield.
- Provides excellent control of late coming diseases with good efficacy on Fusarium sp.(head blight) ensuring that the farmer optimises their yield.
- High adhesion to the leaf and ear, providing optimal protection against disease. Hence optimum use of product saving farmer from extra fungicide cost.
- Osiris® spray droplets spread immediately and form a film on the leaf surface. This gives comprehensive protection and curative action, resulting to increased yield.
Mode of action
Information on crops and pests
|Pests||Recommended rate||Time of application||Number of application|