Orvego 525 SCFungicides
The muse of beauty
- Confidence and convenience for the grower against control of Downy Mildew in roses.
- Orvego is an innovative fungicide that combines dimethomorph and Initium® to form a premium preventative shield against downy mildew.
- Orvego ® 525 SC is highly effective in the control of downy mildew in ornamentals.
- Excellent and long lasting preventative activity ensuring disease free flowers.
- Consistent and excellent efficacy giving the farmer confidence in their crop production.
- Yields high quality flowers which translates to high profit for the grower.
- Short re-entry period that ensures the safety of the worker.
- IPM compatible ensuring the safety of beneficial pests.
- New mode of action makes cross-resistance to any other Downy Mildew fungicide difficult.
Mode of action
Carboxilic Acid Amides, Stigmatellin binding