Priaxor® Highly effective and consistent fungicide for the control of Coffee Berry disease and helps improve crop quality and yield. Priaxor® Dual mode of action is a powerful tool for broad spectrum disease control and integrated resistance management.
- Long lasting protection of 28 days which reduces the number of applications.
- Flexibility in application and good tank mix compatibility with wide range of products like Delan provided these products do not have specific restrictions for the tank mix.
- Low dose rate of 0.8L/HA which is good for the environment and crop safety.
- Systemic and translaminar properties which gives higher level of disease control, reduces crop damage, and gives higher yields.
- Perfect fit of an Integrated Crop Management (ICM) strategy with two active ingredients which is a good tool for resistance management.
Why Priaxor® 225 EC?
Active ingredients Xemium® (fluxapyroxad) 75 g/l and Pyraclostrobin 150g/l.
Formulation Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
Chemical Group Group 7 & 11
Dose Rate 0.8L/HA or 16mL/20L
Water Volume 1000 L Per HA
Disease spectrum Coffee Berry disease