Bellis 380 WGFungicides
Perfect botrytis control for premium flowers.
Premium fungicide for the control of botrytis in Roses, it further offers excellent prevention of downy mildew and black spots in Roses. Save money and time through broad spectrum of activity, low doserate and superior efficacy
- Bellis® has improved efficacy on stem botrytis, head botrytis as well as post harvest botrytis.
- Bellis® offers additional advantage of controlling downy mildew and black spots, it futher surpresses powdery mildew.
- Ensures high yield quality flowers even when the crop is most susceptible to disease (During the rainy season)
- Dual mode of action optimizes efficacy and further minimises the risk of resistance management giving the farmer a perfect option in the spray programme.
- Long lasting efficacy ensuring the flowers are protected over a long period of time
- It has a short re-entry period ensuring the safety of the workers.
Mode of action
Information on crops and pests
|Pests||Recommended rate||Time of application||Number of application|
|Fungal diseases||1.0 Kg/ ha spray, 1.2 kg/ha Post harvest trt||Preventative application||3|